Vous aimez le site? Suivez nous en live!

  

mercredi 26 mai 2010

Livre d'or

Voici la participation au livre d'or de Mégabyte, Natalia et Corinne :

"Hello, my name is Mlle. Megabyte ! I was born in march 2009 and came to live in the Haute-Savoie. I was a cute little puppy and my owners loved me very much. Unfortunately I was somewhat unruly and not terribly obedient, preferring to run around with other dogs instead of listening to my little mistress. This was all very fine – until I turned into this monster by the time I was 9 months old: 

My mistress was only 12 years old so I didn’t need to obey her at all. I became the local juvenile delinquent, an invincible thug, the Scourge of the Savoies, knowing that, with my face, and my magnificent physique, no-one would dare to oppose me. Even the wolves would run for it when I appeared out of the snowstorm. Mothers gathered up their children in panic as I strutted along the pavement, owners would scoop up their small dogs to prevent them being swallowed whole. But one day I was sent for an education – to the Université des Chiens… and I met a very ferocious young lady by the name of Agnès. She had a lot of authority, did Agnès, and I soon learned not to disobey because, if I did, I would be wrestled to the ground by the scruff of my neck and shouted at ! I learned to enjoy my lessons, meeting lots of canine friends, and began to follow the orders of my little mistress. By the time I graduated in may 2010, I was relatively obedient –not exactly the best in the class, but not the dumbest either